1. WHO ARE WE?
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA MAY WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following personal data about you:
- The personal details you provide (such as name, address, e-mail address, business address and phone number) when submitting an enquiry or table booking
- Payment details that we require for the purpose of recording and processing your reservation request (and administering your reservation)
- Personal details you choose to give when corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, or that you provide to us when you visit Fazenda.
- Any other personal or private information about you that you choose to submit to this Site or any other websites we operate.
- Information about other guests included in your booking details.
- Information about your preferences (e.g. advertising interests, cookie data, clickstream data, browsing history, responses to direct marketing, and opt-outs from direct marketing) and any information provided to us by third parties.
5. HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We may use your personal data in the following ways:
- To operate our business and provide you with services you have requested, primarily restaurant reservations.
- To display the content of this Site, and any customisations you may select.
- To verify your identity.
- To acknowledge, confirm and deal with your enquiry, including a reservation request.
- Where we are asked to deal with any other enquiries or complaints you may make.
- To notify you about any changes to this Site, or services provided through this Site.
- To provide you with information about our services. We will however only contact you if you have previously consented to such contact and only by such means (e.g. email or post) as you have also previously consented to. Any marketing email that you receive from us will allow you to unsubscribe to further email promotions.
- To contact you in connection with user/customer/member surveys and use any information you choose to submit in response.
- To administer our Site and ensure that our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer/device.
- For internal business/technical operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes and as part of our efforts to keep our Site secure.
- On an aggregate basis, to understand how individuals collectively use the features of our Site.
- To protect against fraud, identity theft, and other unlawful activity.
- To establish or exercise any legal rights or claims.
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data with third parties in the following situations:
- We may disclose your personal data to our employees and agents to the extent necessary to provide you with services you have requested.
- We may make your personal data available to selected third parties who act on our behalf to support our operations (for example, card processing or payment services (see the section below headed ‘Payment Information’) and credit reference agencies to protect against possible fraud, subject to appropriate contractual protections in accordance with applicable law.
- Our IT suppliers and contractors (e.g. data hosting providers or delivery partners) who may need to have access to your personal data to provide IT support and enable us to provide r guest services, subject to appropriate contractual protections in accordance with applicable law.
- If we sell or transfer all, or any portion, of our business or our company assets to any third party, personal data held by us about you may be one of the transferred assets.
- To protect us, our guests or contractors against loss or damage (including, without limitation, exchanging information with the police, courts or law enforcement organisations).
- To the extent necessary to establish, exercise or defend legal rights or claims, or for the purposes of investigating actual or suspected unlawful activity.
- For NHS Test and Trace/Test and Protect purposes in the context of COVID-19.
7. PAYMENT INFORMATION
We take the security of our guests’ data very seriously and we use appropriate measures to protect all personal information collected in a secure, controlled environment consistent with GDPR legislation. The personal data that we collect from you may be is stored on UK based servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet or public communications networks can never be completely secure. When you submit your personal information through our websites this at your own risk.
9. DATA RETENTION
10. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Subject to applicable law, you may have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- The right to request access to, or copies of, your personal data that we process.
- The right to request correction of any inaccuracies in your personal data.
- The right to object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to request that your personal data are deleted. This does not affect your statutory rights. If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact us as described in the section below headed ‘Contact’. We may also need to ask you for further information to verify your identity before we can respond to any request.