10th September 2013
Another incredible evening at Fazenda, this time accompanied by Bodega Norton. Diego Surazski, our guest speaker and wine specialist from Norton, took us through Norton’s origin, history, terroir, and wine production methods.
Our guests were able to taste and learn more about 6 different wines during the course of the evening, while enjoying a Fazenda meal.
Notes from our guests’ wine sheets:
– Finca Perdriel Sauvignon Blanc 2012: intensely citrus and herbaceous. Pink grapefruit notes.
– La Colonia Torrontés 2012: Rose and jasmine notes. White peaches.
– La Colonia Barbera 2012: Red fruits, plum and raspberries. Subtle spicy notes.
– La Colonia Merlot 2012: Intense cherry and raspberry. Violet and eucalyptus notes.
– Finca Perdriel Malbec 2009: Violets, spices and tobacco. Red berry fruits.
– Privada 2010: Ripe fruit. Spices with hints of smoke and coffee. Superb concentration.
Have you been to one of our masterclasses? We would love to hear your thoughts!