13th August 2013
We had a fantastic evening at our Kaiken wine masterclass. Alex and Loren, our guest speakers for the night from Cousiño Macul and Kaiken, taught us a little bit more about 6 incredible wines.
– Kaiken Ultra Chardonnay 2011 with tropical fruit notes and a silky long finish.
– Cousiño Macul Dona Isidora Riesling 2012 with fresh apples, citrus and clove notes.
– Cousiño Macul Antiguas Reservas Merlot 2010, with red fruits and black cherry notes.
– Kaiken Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2010, with dry plums and cherry notes. Powerful, soft tannins.
– Kaiken Malbec Reserve 2011, with violets, black fruits, blueberries and chocolate notes.
– Kaiken Ultra Malbec 2010, with blueberry and plum notes. Spicy, of a superb structure.
Our guests enjoyed a Fazenda meal, all 15 cuts available in the evening, together with these wines (complimentary to our guests).
If you would like to join one of our future wine masterclasses, you’ll be able to find more information here.
Have you been to any of our masterclasses? We’d love to hear more about your experience in the comments section below!