We’re currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager. Below is a description of the role and its requirements.
Interested candidates should send their CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Role: Marketing Manager
Reports to: Sales and Marketing Director
Job type: Full time
To develop and execute an innovative marketing strategy and plan that promotes the brands within the City District portfolio across a broad range of channels including PR, events, print and digital media. Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to create an intelligent, market-leading calendar of events and networking opportunities that deliver results, ensure commercial targets are met and maintain and improve online rating positions.
Manage and support the Business Development Managers enabling them to build strong and relevant Business relationships, be established members of networking groups and create opportunities to promote the brands locally. Work closely with the Social Media Manager to ensure the online campaigns are built into the marketing strategy and plan, and that they reflect and support campaigns, events and brand marketing activity.
Marketing strategy and plan:
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy and detailed plan for each of the brands in the portfolio
- Develop a suite of detailed analytical reports to review the success of every event / campaign and the annual plan
- Commercial and industry awareness and knowledge
- Manage PR for all brands and identify opportunities in media to maximise PR
- Identify potential brands and businesses for our BDMs to target and build relationships
- Ensure a local network database is created, updated and well maintained
- Build relationships with industry press
Events & Networking:
- Represent the brands at industry and networking events
- Identify opportunities to network and increase awareness of all our brands by guiding our team of BDMs
- Develop, increase awareness and grow our brands
- Police our brands and ensure all PR and advertising is in line with branding
- Manage branding guidelines
- Responsible for managing site-based Business Development Managers (currently x 3)
- Develop and guide BDMs to achieve their targets
- Set and regularly review BDMs targets, strategy and plan of action
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Marketing degree and / or CIM qualification or an MBA
- At least 2 years hospitality industry experience – in a Business Development or Events Management and 2 years as a Marketing Manager / Marketing Executive
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns across multiple brands and channels
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Marketing strategy and planning experience including multi-channel and digital marketing
- Brand management and new brand launch experience
- Networking and hosting experience
- Exceptional written and oral skills, attention to detail and the ability to adapt key messages dependent on the target audience
- Highly organised, personable and flexible in approach to work and working hours
- Good analytical and strategy skills
Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Huddersfield.
£35k – £40K (depending on experience) + additional benefits and allowances.