January 19, 2017
Recruiting – Business Development Manager – Liverpool
Business Development Manager – Fazenda Liverpool
We’re currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager for our Liverpool restaurant set in the heart of Exchange Flags. Below you can find more details about the role and its requirements.
Interested candidates should send their CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Role: Business Development Manager
Reporting to: Marketing Co-ordinator, Marketing Manager and Sales & Marketing Director
Job type: Full time
You will be accountable for generating new business, raising and maintaining brand awareness and developing customer relationships. You will be involved in a range of PR and marketing activities as well as working closely with the Social Media Manager and colleagues across the restaurant.
You will also be expected to work alongside the Front of House team and assist with routine restaurant reception tasks including reservations, managing bookings through the online restaurant diary, greeting and seating guests and ensuring their requirements are met and expectations exceeded.
Desired Skills & Attributes:
- Immaculate personal presentation and a professional, confident and enthusiastic approach to work
- Strong organisational skills, self-discipline and attention to detail
- High levels of commercial knowledge and awareness regarding the food, hospitality and tourism industries
- Excellent and adaptable written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable and proactive with great initiative
- Flexibility to work a range of shifts including days, evenings and weekends
- Genuine concern for maintaining high standards and providing the best customer experience possible
- Experience as a restaurant host / receptionist
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.